Monday, October 4, 2010

I am Miss Bristol 2011

On Saturday, October 2nd 2010, I was crowned Miss Bristol 2011. My initial reaction was shock! I've competed in the Miss America system for just one year and I couldn't believe that my crowning moment would have come so fast!

I am so excited to start my year as Miss Bristol, I have so many fun things planned and I can't wait to get to known the community of Bristol. I hope I can exceed their expectations as a title holder because I do not want to disappoint them!

I also cannot wait to help promote my issue of concern NCOHF: America's Toothfairy. If anyone would like more information please check out their website, www.ncohf.org. Each month I will write an article about the foundation so you can get a clearer understanding of what America's Toothfairy is.

To Jenna & Tori, I haven't told you girls enough how excited I am to have two sister queens. I can't wait to spend the entire year with you girls and make everlasting memories and friendships. Love you girls!!

To the Miss Bristol board, thank you for all for putting on a wonderful show and making myself and the rest of the contestants at ease during rehearsals. I had a blast and can not wait to see what you have in store!!!

I will keep all of my appereances posted on here for those that would like to follow my journey!

With love,
Marisa DelBuono
Miss Bristol 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment