Monday, September 13, 2010

Leadership

So this afternoon I had recieved an email that made me thrilled!
I am the president of the dental assisting club!!
I anticipated this email for quite sometime and couldn't have been more excited!! I was jumping up and down like a 5 year old getting what she wanted under the christmas tree! I wanted this position more than anything. I can't wait to get started and see what my title entails. I know we will be doing tons of fundraising which will benefit us for graduation, it will also be a great way to collect ideas to raise money for America's Toothfairy.
This position will motivate to work harder (although I am working as hard as I possible could as a student) to get closer to my career as a certified dental assistant! I am so happy with my life's choices and grateful for where I am headed in my future!!

PS My birthday is in ONE week!!!!!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment