Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I am so terribly sorry for not updating my blog like I intended on doing when I started. For the past month I have been jammed pack with school work. Dental assisting consumes my entire life right now!!! I barely have enough time for myself but right now it is calming down but I know it will start back up in a blink of an eye!
I'm really enjoying the course the work is tough but the labs are so much fun! I learned how to put amalgam in a prepared tooth (fillings) and learned to take impressions (which are my favorite, most dental assistants would agree). I can't wait for the clinical portion to start up so I can actually know what it is like to work with real patients instead of using our fake teeth.


Pageant season is starting Oct. 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am stoked! I've been waiting for that date to arrive!
When the time gets closer, I will update on it!

Also my birthday is 11 days, I will be turning the big 19! haha
Well, I just wanted to update you on my life, now back to my dental homework!!!



(PS. im going to start vlogging but it is going to be strictly makeup and such! and will keep you posted on that as well)

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment