Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jayne Eugene Florists

Yesterday, I spent my morning and afternoon at Jayne Eugene Florists open house! Our ED, Michael Piskorski owns the store and invited us to make our very first appearance! It was wonderful, the store looked absolutely beautiful and it was a great sucess!

My teens and I, got to pass out flowers, pins, and raffle tickets to everyone that came in! I thought I had made a little girl cry when I was trying to give her a flower, but it turns out she was just afraid of the clown outside! Jenna, Tori, and I helped the clown outside trying to wave down people to come to the open house. We got alot of beeps and waves but it was absolutely hilarious to see people try and ignore us!

It was nice to spend the day with my bristol family and I look forward to all the other appearances I will have with them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment