Saturday, June 12, 2010

New York Yankees


Living for almost 19 years one of things I never got to experience was going to a New York Yankees game until this morning, June 12, 2010. It was an experience that I will never forget and something I look forward to do again.

My lovely boyfriend and his family had invited me to the trip. We took a coach bus all the way to the Bronx and the ride there alone, was an experience in itself. We played deal or no deal, which I was very good at, but I won 10 dollars with Kaley (my boyfriend's sister's friend) and we split the win in half. ( WOO HOO gas money!!! ) My boyfriend Zach played the price is right and won 'beano' a gas relief substance, which was absolutely hilarious!

Once we arrived, they set up food, snacks, and refreshments before the game. I had a delicious hotdog. My boyfriend was a laugh, asking people if they knew if Matsui was playing, even though he knows he was drafted to a different team. We both would love to seem him come back to the Yankees, in my opinion Yankee Stadium is his home!

Walking into the stadium, I was astonished. Zach had been in the old stadium years ago so it was nice for him to tell me all the differences there were between the new and old stadium. Our seats were the second to last row at the top tier but they were great seats, almost behind home plate, but where ever you sat, you had a great view.

Of course, my Yankees won the game against the Astros 9-3 , what a perfect end to my first game!!

However, I am completely exhausted and have the biggest headache considering all the men in the back of the bus were screaming because they wanted to win the music trivia game we were playing on the ride back home!

Here are some pictures from my trip http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1633216025/a=3114741025_3114741025/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
MD







No comments:

Post a Comment