Thursday, June 10, 2010

Glee


Everyone that I know (including my fabulous group of friends) are obsessed with the hit TV show Glee! I have to admit, I was not a fan of it. My mom even asked me why I don't watch it when I love to sing and dance. I just thought it was just really "corny" how students were just going to sing a song when their feelings changed and what not. So I completely missed the first series of the show and I told myself over and over that I wasn't going to get sucked into the phenomenon.

Well turns out I did, I am now a HUGE fan!

The first episode I watched was in season two when the guest star was Neil Patrick Harris. He blew me away with his singing and I fell in love. ( Don't worry, I know he's gay) But I loved his deut with Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schuester) who plays the very attractive teacher in Glee. They covered the song "Dream On" by aerosmith and I have to say, I love it better than the original! :x

I watched from the middle of season two to the finale episode which premiered Tuesday June 8th. I was heart broken and cannot wait until the third season starts up! So in the meantime, my mom just bought the Glee soundtrack with all the volumes so I can enjoy them as I drive!

I've actually been listening to it while writing and it's just so calming and relaxing! I suggest everybody purchase the soundtrack it's amazing!

MD

1 comment: